For most students it is not necessary, but if you do need a student visa to stay and study in Barcelona, and you book a course that meets the minimum number of required hours of study per week, Oxford House can provide a letter of confirmation of enrolment.

With a student visa you can:

-Open a bank account, rent a flat in your name, get a mobile phone contract, join a gym, sign up for Bicing (public bicycle system) and more!

-Travel freely! Without a student visa you’re only able to stay and travel within the EU for 90 days.

Before applying for a student visa, we strongly recommend you review the requirements and conditions at your local Spanish consulate. Oxford House can only certify enrolment in a course once the course fees have been paid in full, and we are not liable in the case of visas not being granted or delays in the process.

Contact us for more information